Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here!

+7
Lunacy
Koenig
ColumbianLoom
Bearhugger29
TensePsychopath
LegendX48
-Mazer
11 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here! - Page 4 Empty Re: Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here!

Post by Lunacy Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:39 pm

meh batman
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here! - Page 4 Empty Re: Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here!

Post by Bearhugger29 Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:57 am

I've must of watched that gameplay footage for MKX at least 10 times now. Those new characters look awesome and man that game looks so fucking Sick. I cannot wait to play that sexy game.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:44 am

So, Nintendo's big stuff was spoiled prematurely. Star fox, a rock'em sock'em robots game and some mini game.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:44 am

Lucky me, my job sent me home early!

LegendX48 wrote:
Spoiler.:
Dammit Legend, put a spoiler on something like that.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:52 am

Let's see how this goes!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:03 am

Miis in Smash Bros.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:47 am

Palutenia Too
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:14 pm

Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here! - Page 4 Cqqqfh
Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here! - Page 4 Dahvfi
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:22 pm

FEMALE LINK!!!!

Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here! - Page 4 Dahvfi

smirkytrick wrote:Lucky me, my job sent me home early!

LegendX48 wrote:
Spoiler.:
Dammit Legend, put a spoiler on something like that.
but, but, but...
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:29 pm

Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here! - Page 4 Wiiu_zelda_scrn01_e3uausf
Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here! - Page 4 Wiiu_zelda_scrn02_e3y4uj9
Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here! - Page 4 Wiiu_zelda_scrn03_e3t4uhm
Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here! - Page 4 Wiiu_zelda_scrn04_e3nhuvg
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:36 pm

Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here! - Page 4 Cqqqfh
Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here! - Page 4 Iixkvb

EVERYTHING I'VE POSTED IS FROM HERE: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=834785
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:21 pm

LegendX48 wrote:FEMALE LINK!!!!
I still don't see it
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:05 pm

I agree with legend, Link looks like a girl. (Though I blame those two locks of hair in the frost)
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:15 pm

Is it just me, or does that monster look like the omnidroid from the Incredibles?
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:27 pm

Aside from Zelda...this is what has me excited.

Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Jesus, Xenoblade looks amazing! That trailer early didn't do it justice at all. It looks great!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:31 pm

X got a massive, massive downgrade if that's it.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:35 pm

When I first saw the Palutena Smash Trailer, I thought Nintendo was gonna announce a smash bros. anime.... Kinda bummed out but not really. Another awesome character in smash.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:39 pm

smirkytrick wrote:When I first saw the Palutena Smash Trailer, I thought Nintendo was gonna announce a smash bros. anime.... Kinda bummed out but not really. Another awesome character in smash.
was kinda hoping it was a story mode related thing
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:05 pm

LegendX48 wrote:X got a massive, massive downgrade if that's it.
I just compared the video's, nothing seems to have taken a hit; however the characters faces (Which previously were barely shown) were very low quality by comparison to most other assets.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:09 pm

shit I missed the Nintendo conference, was there anything good for 3DS?
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:shit I missed the Nintendo conference, was there anything good for 3DS?
Let's see... There a new Pheonix Wright Game, There is an upcoming peripheral for the 3DS that has this thing for figurines (like Skylanders) for the upcoming Smash Bros.,  Pokemon Oros... actually they didn't really talk about the 3DS that much.

Also, just watched the Smash Bros. invitational thing. It was epic, and there was this hilarious moment when the announcers were freaking out when Megaman got a smash ball.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:55 pm

That trailer for the new The Legend of Zelda for the Wii U sure looked great, didn’t it? But what was up with Link? He wasn’t wearing his iconic green tunic or hat. Why did Link look so weird?

“No one explicitly said that that was Link.”

That’s what Legend of Zelda series producer Eiji Aonuma told me when I asked him about Link’s, — or whomever it is — new appearance during an interview at Nintendo’s E3 booth. He said this with a smile and a laugh. Could the bow-wielding hero we just saw not be Link, the star of every game in the series history?

Earlier in the interview, Aonuma told me that he was always looking for ways to shake up Zelda’s conventions. We saw this in the recent A Link Between Worlds for the 3DS, which let you explore dungeons in any order you wanted while renting items from a store. But a Zelda game without Link as the main hero? That would be a huge strike at the series’ long-standing tradition.

So, who is that in the trailer? The outfit actually looks like the same one Link wore in the beginning of The Wind Waker. Aonuma himself smiled when I brought up this connection. Could this new entry be tied to that universe? Of course, that doesn’t explain why this wouldn’t be Link. Maybe it’s a child of a Link we already played as, like the one from Wind Waker or Skyward Sword. Let the speculation begin.
http://venturebeat.com/2014/06/10/zelda-creator-teases-that-we-didnt-see-link-in-wii-u-trailer/
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:32 pm

TO be fair...You can change Links name in any Zelda game.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Cybersix wrote:
That trailer for the new The Legend of Zelda for the Wii U sure looked great, didn’t it? But what was up with Link? He wasn’t wearing his iconic green tunic or hat. Why did Link look so weird?

“No one explicitly said that that was Link.”

That’s what Legend of Zelda series producer Eiji Aonuma told me when I asked him about Link’s, — or whomever it is — new appearance during an interview at Nintendo’s E3 booth. He said this with a smile and a laugh. Could the bow-wielding hero we just saw not be Link, the star of every game in the series history?

Earlier in the interview, Aonuma told me that he was always looking for ways to shake up Zelda’s conventions. We saw this in the recent A Link Between Worlds for the 3DS, which let you explore dungeons in any order you wanted while renting items from a store. But a Zelda game without Link as the main hero? That would be a huge strike at the series’ long-standing tradition.

So, who is that in the trailer? The outfit actually looks like the same one Link wore in the beginning of The Wind Waker. Aonuma himself smiled when I brought up this connection. Could this new entry be tied to that universe? Of course, that doesn’t explain why this wouldn’t be Link. Maybe it’s a child of a Link we already played as, like the one from Wind Waker or Skyward Sword. Let the speculation begin.
http://venturebeat.com/2014/06/10/zelda-creator-teases-that-we-didnt-see-link-in-wii-u-trailer/

Something tells me we might have multiple characters to play as, but a child of Link would be pretty cool. Playing as a kid of a hero would be interesting for sure and would change the whole landscape of a game. But I don't think it would be the child of Link because then that would mean the father already saved the world. Plus, the world looks so much different from any other Zelda that I don't see it being a direct sequel.

I'm sticking by that there's going to be multiple heroes, one of them being Link.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next