Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread

+10
Bearhugger29
Slainwolff
smirkytrick
Cybersix
-Insanity-
Justin
ColumbianLoom
LegendX48
-Mazer
Koenig
14 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread

Post by LegendX48 Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:00 pm

LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread

Post by TensePsychopath Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:19 pm

LegendX48 wrote:VIEW IN FULLSCREEN PEOPLE, DO IT OR I'LL KICK YOU IN THE DICK!

You're not the boss of me.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:22 pm

Meh.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:38 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:VIEW IN FULLSCREEN PEOPLE, DO IT OR I'LL KICK YOU IN THE DICK!

You're not the boss of me.
*Kicks in dick*
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:39 pm

-Mazer wrote:Meh.
I knew you'd respond like that. Anywho, the amount of improvement is kind of ridiculous upon further inspection on the comparison images. The more I look at it the more impressed I am with it.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:59 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:Meh.
I knew you'd respond like that. Anywho, the amount of improvement is kind of ridiculous upon further inspection on the comparison images. The more I look at it the more impressed I am with it.

To be honest, Only 1 of your image loaded on my work computer Very Happy So I was just trolling right now.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:33 am

-Mazer wrote:It's on cell phones for god's sake. It MUST get on the Wii U. It makes sense. It's literally the only console that will be able to mimic the PC's controls/hot bar functionality!
I agree,  likewise Minecraft seems like it would be natural fit on a Nintendo system given its style;  Yet oddly enough Nintendo's hardware is the one place where you can't seem to find it.  Damn it Mojang!  I have $20 in my pocket waiting to be spent on the Wii U version of Minecraft even though I already have it on my computer.  I will literally buy the game again despite my limited funds in order to play it on my console of choice.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Koenig wrote:
-Mazer wrote:It's on cell phones for god's sake. It MUST get on the Wii U. It makes sense. It's literally the only console that will be able to mimic the PC's controls/hot bar functionality!
I agree,  likewise Minecraft seems like it would be natural fit on a Nintendo system given its style;  Yet oddly enough Nintendo's hardware is the one place where you can't seem to find it.  Damn it Mojang!  I have $20 in my pocket waiting to be spent on the Wii U version of Minecraft even though I already have it on my computer.  I will literally buy the game again despite my limited funds in order to play it on my console of choice.

Same here. Don't get me wrong; I love the mods to death but exploring is also a big thing for me. I would love just to play it on the Wii with some friends.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:52 pm

I wonder if Mojang would be willing to port it if there was a kickstarter to fund it, though it is not like they should need it to do so...
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Koenig wrote:I wonder if Mojang would be willing to port it if there was a kickstarter to fund it, though it is not like they should need it to do so...
Exactly. It would be despicable for that to happen.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:37 pm

EVERYTHING IS BULLSHOTS!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:17 pm

LolLegend.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:38 pm

Koenig wrote:LolLegend.
The Game Informer TLOUR shots are fake, everything is fake, THE WORLD IS A LIE!!

LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:56 pm

TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:47 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Not this shit again Really?
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:17 pm

I have to agree with Legend.
Too many bullshots.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Guys should play terrordrome
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:44 pm

legit shots of TLOUR for those that care (aka nobody)

Camera angles are different but the differences are noticeable especially when looking at the character model and background.

Spoiler:
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Looks pretty damn nice tbh. I don't think graphics alone justify a 2nd purchase for a game less over a year old.

Does it include any new gameplay options, new levels, new anything other than looks and possibly DLC

:-\ There is absolutely nothing coming out...no news or anything Really?;

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:43 pm

-Mazer wrote:Looks pretty damn nice tbh. I don't think graphics alone justify a 2nd purchase for a game less over a year old.

Does it include any new gameplay options, new levels, new anything other than looks and possibly DLC

:-\ There is absolutely nothing coming out...no news or anything Really?;

DLC, yeah. It's basically a GOTY edition on top of the whole remastered bit. It has some MP maps and, more importantly, the Left Behind campaign which was damn good. Other than that, everything was touched up and even the cutscenes were redone in 60 fps (inb4 soap opera effect!).

If you have not played the PS3 version then Remastered is absolutely the way to go based on all the info I know. I will never understand why you avoided it considering you liked Uncharted and TLOU, in my opinion, is on a whole other level and infinitely superior. It's like the game I've been wanting for years but Capcom openly refused to deliver. It's not a Uncharted shooter, it is very much a survival game and/or, arguably, survival horror. It even plays like a survival horror game (it's reminded me almost immediately of Dead Space). If you absolutely do not want to bother with a PS4 for Remastered then the PS3 game is definitely worth your time.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:21 pm

That is a good argument you present there. I can see why people who have not played the original to get this one; very good incentives and its the "goty" edition.

I mean, I cannot argue the whole "Double dipping" things very much as I do own 2 copies of SRIV (PS3 and PC) but it was a lot lot longer than a year apart before I got the PC version.

Hm. I say; do what you like and I hope you like the game!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:54 pm

More drama regarding TLOU:R!

Enabling the 30fps lock gives the added bonus of noticeably improved shadows :O

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 11 IbojKCm4PedVbF

Final verdict: Who gives a shit. Gimme dat 60fps glory!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:15 pm

LegendX48 wrote:30fps lock
Why in the fuck would this exist?
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:14 am

Cybersix wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:30fps lock
Why in the fuck would this exist?
It's there for the "Give me 30fps or give me death" kind of people. I find it hard to believe that there's people who absolutely insist on having input lag but okay. It's also there because some guy on Neogaf gets motion sickness at 60fps (funny thing is a Naughty Dog dev posted on Gaf mentioning the fellow gaffer as an example in the reasoning but it was in a joking manner of course :p)
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next