Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread

+10
Bearhugger29
Slainwolff
smirkytrick
Cybersix
-Insanity-
Justin
ColumbianLoom
LegendX48
-Mazer
Koenig
14 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread

Post by Cybersix Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:35 am

LegendX48 wrote:
Cybersix wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:30fps lock
Why in the fuck would this exist?
It's there for the "Give me 30fps or give me death" kind of people.
Seriously, devs should ignore people like that.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread

Post by LegendX48 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:18 am

MORE TLOUR DRAMA: Something fishy is happening

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 12 MtSWIg2

view fullscreen, everything around the center of the beam of light from the flashlight is downressed/downrezzed/ejifojdsmnfkdjfkalsdjf iaes jrfkds jfidas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:31 am

"Drama"

Lol...
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:13 am

TensePsychopath wrote:"Drama"

Lol...
the TLOUR threads on neogaf have been cray cray with omissions popping up and shadows and now this which no one knows if it was a glitch that was screencapped or intentional.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:48 am

LegendX48 wrote:MORE TLOUR DRAMA: Something fishy is happening

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 12 MtSWIg2

view fullscreen, everything around the center of the beam of light from the flashlight is downressed/downrezzed/ejifojdsmnfkdjfkalsdjf iaes jrfkds jfidas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!
Oh God.

Tell me that's not the Remastered...
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:55 am

xXJus10Xx wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:MORE TLOUR DRAMA: Something fishy is happening

Oh God.

Tell me that's not the Remastered...
It is the remastered

From NeoGaf:
funking giblet wrote:Looks to me like a dodgy post processing effect artifact. These things are essentially photoshop filters, and can muddy up an image under certain circumstances. I wouldn't worry about it, still pictures tend to make these things stand out more. It's not the end of the world guys and it's not a sign of bad QA, just the nature of the beast.

edit: there's a couple mentions of it being in the PS3 version as well but I guess I just never noticed... meh.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:32 am

I am of the mentality than any video game that requires precise and prompt user input (IE any action based game) should have a minimum of 60 frames per second.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:46 pm

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 12 N7pAJXn
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:46 pm

he presentation is now over. A replay can be found below, but the news they chose to focus on at the very end was that Ganondorf will be playable in the game, which should surprise nobody but was still cool to see.

There was also one big disappointment, though: The game will feature a bunch of “classic” costume sets for characters, so they’ll be dressed like their versions from the likes of Skyward Sword. That part is cool. The disappointing part is that each of these is a retailer-specific pre-order bonus, meaning you have to pre-order the game just to get one of them, and that it will be practically impossible at launch to get them all.

Before you freak out too much, these sorts of retailer exclusives are almost always only for a limited time, and these costume sets will probably be available to the general public (likely with a small fee attached) sometime after launch. Still, it’s an annoying sales practice and it’s a shame to see it utilized here.

http://popcultureblog.dallasnews.com/2014/08/zelda-meets-dynasty-warriors-watch-nintendos-hyrule-warriors-nintendo-direct-live-right-here.html/
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:31 pm

I still do not know if I will even bother with Hyrule warriors, It has not grabbed my attention.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:08 pm

But smash smashy slashy slashy Zelda!!1!1!1!1
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:34 pm

Wow, the neogaf thread wasn't dicking around. One particular section of TLOUR was broken visually compared to the PS3 version.

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 12 BqHtkR
(not my pic but having just ran through that area this is legit)

I don't have a pic of the PS3 version of this section but I compared side by side on my copies. The PS3 version doesn't have the puke green filter so I dunno what the fuck is up with that part. It's only this one part in the entire game that is just botched though (and this part only lasts like 1-5 minutes anyway).
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:27 pm

Now that Shovel Knight has been released to the public, the developers at Yacht Club Games have sat down to look at the stats of those sales. The game released simultaneously on three platforms, including the Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, and the PC. The PC took the overwhelming majority of Kickstarter pre-orders for the game, but given that it was a Steam release that’s not surprising. Outside of the original Kickstarter backers, 33% of the sales were on Nintendo 3DS, and 27% of sales were on the Wii U.

Further breaking these stats down, 27% of the first week sales were on Wii U and that momentum stayed true for the rest of the month, with the game totaling over 180k sales on all three platforms after the first month of release. That’s not too bad considering how excited everyone was about Shovel Knight. Have you picked it up yet?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Evolve delayed till 2015 :3
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:20 am

I don't know about you guys, but I have a hard time picturing myself playing shovel knight well on either a PC or 3DS; the former would be difficult for me to play using a regular PC setup while the latter seems like it would be difficult because of the small screen size.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:50 am

Just plug in a controller on a pc and boom, done.

-Mazer wrote:Evolve delayed till 2015 :3
E3 2014: EVERYTHING WAS 2015!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:25 am

TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:12 pm

LegendX48 wrote:Just plug in a controller on a pc and boom, done.

Hence why I said "Regular PC setup"; I do not consider a standard controller to be part of a gaming PC.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:24 pm

Koenig wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:Just plug in a controller on a pc and boom, done.

Hence why I said "Regular PC setup";  I do not consider a standard controller to be part of a gaming PC.
I would. It's vital for a lot of games.
Ex. Sleeping Dogs and Battleblock Theater
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Well I would consider buying the upscaled RE game just because of the new control scheme but seeing as Capcom doesn't want to support Nintendo with its release despite the fact that the original REmake was on Gamecube and Nintendo fans supported it....

Yeah....screw off Capcom.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Capcom has long since lost their way. I really want someone to buy them out and thoroughly replace their management.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Koenig wrote:Capcom has long since lost their way.  I really want someone to buy them out and thoroughly replace their management.

Agreed. Their main focuses lately has just been how many Street Fighter games they can pump out with the occasional bone to a different but smaller fanbase
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:59 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:Capcom has long since lost their way.  I really want someone to buy them out and thoroughly replace their management.

Agreed. Their main focuses lately has just been how many Street Fighter games they can pump out with the occasional bone to a different but smaller fanbase
Or how many old games they can re-skin and sell for full price.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:14 am

Koenig wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

NOT AS MUCH AS NINTENDO!

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_n0foo7uh8K1qhyxru
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:14 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
Koenig wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

NOT AS MUCH AS NINTENDO!

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_n0foo7uh8K1qhyxru

Two days after Amazon let the cat (or dog in this case) let out of the bag, Square Enix has decided to come clean and officially announce a graphically enhanced new-gen port of its hit sandbox crime drama Sleeping Dogs.

However, there's more to this Definitive Edition than just a new coat of paint, as developer United Front Games is giving into popular demand by means of implementing a gameplay tune up and increased audio fidelity, while also more faithfully representing the ambience of Hong Kong at a crisp 1080p resolution.

It's also worth mentioning 24 pieces of DLC, including the story expansion Year of the Snake and the horror themed sub-story Nightmare at North Point, will be bundled into the package.

Next Gen = "HD" GOTY editions of Last Gen games
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next